Nowa wersja bloga! / New version of my blog!

Drodzy czytelnicy, z przyjemnością przedstawiam wam nową wersję mojego bloga! Mam nadzieję, że również według was design dogonił wreszcie dzisiejsze czasy. Oprócz nowego wyglądu czeka na was również:
  • nowe, rozbudowane menu z możliwością selekcji postów po różnych kryteriach
  • możliwość subskrypcji nowych postów przez e-mail - w stopce strony
  • szukajka, by łatwo odnaleźć to co was interesuje - w menu po prawej stronie
Liczę, że zmiana ułatwi wam poruszanie się po stronie, blog będzie bardziej przejrzysty i przybędzie mi milion czytelników!

Uwaga, będę usuwać krytyczne komentarze, bo moim zdaniem blog jest teraz super ;-)
Dear readers, I am pleased to present you the new version of my blog! I hope that you also think, that the design finally caught up with modern times. In addition to the new appearance you also have other improvements:
  • new, extensive menu where you can select posts based on different criteria
  • subscribtion to new posts by e-mail - in the footer of the page
  • search bar - to easily find what you are interested in - on right side of the menu
I hope that the change will make my blog more perspicuous and I will gain a million of new readers!

Note, I'll delete critical comments, because I think the blog is now great ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment